Tuesday, August 21, 2007

HERE IS A GOOD FRIEND OF MINE= ALBANIAN WITH A HIGH IQ

Today I had a debate with someone who accused Albanians in general and me of having low IQ
Further, I referred him to a friend of mine who by the way was the main force that propelled me to start college even though I has some English language problems but anyway here is the conversation with a “MENTAL INSTITUTION ESCAPEE” = MIE
I have to warn you in advance that Chronicles Magazine has Serdja Trifcovic as editor in chief a former adviser of Kostunica so go figure what it writes about.
They even do not publish all my posts those of which they have no argument against and delete some of them and in the end, they try to make someone, which opposes their views look weak. They are in control of the server so another trick of Serbian propaganda.
To be clear here I just want to have a civil debate as one could without offending anybody’s feelings but anyway read for yourself
http://www.chroniclesmagazine.org/?p=287#more-287

In addition, here is my friend web page,
http://www.albmath.org/users/shaska/

Which obviously made “MIE” calls all Albanians and me UNTERMENSCH
Untermensch (German for under man, sub-man, sub-human; plural: Untermenschen) is a term from Nazi racial ideology used to describe "inferior people", especially "the masses from the East," that is Jews, Slavs, Gypsies, Soviet Bolshevists, and anyone else who was not an "Aryan" (i. e. Germanic/Nordic) according to the contemporary Nazi race terminology.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Untermensch


Here is why I call him MIE
His name is ILIA PAVLOVICH (Lenin) = he has taken the name from the father of Bolsheviks a communist who believes in Nazi ideology who lives in USA. It cannot be weirder than this.
Beside that he is a Slav that believes in the German ideology when that ideology call JEWS, SLAV, AND GYPSIES SUB-HUMAN ect.. That is really weird?
He really needs to check himself to a new mental institution because the old one is not curing him of the disease of spreading lies.

No comments: